Sunday, June 5, 2011

T Shirt Bag

Speaking of less waste market bags!

I've been thinking of this craft project I saw a few months ago, where you make a market bag out of an old T-Shirt. I don't really remember where I first saw it, but after searching a bit, I found out it was originally a "Good Thing" from Martha. You can find her video/tutorial here.

The main thing I was waiting for was a good candidate for the project. Then the other night my husband was cleaning out his closet and asked me if I wanted to do anything with this old shirt. I said yeah! I do! :)

Here it is. Cute, huh?  I bought it as a gift for Joel about 9 years ago, when we were dating. I remember hanging out at his parents house, laughing at old Strong Bad emails. Good times. ♥


Needless to say, it's getting kinda ratty. Especially around the neck. But a perfect candidate.
The project was SUPER easy. I think it took me about 15 minutes to do the whole thing.

 

The only problem now is... I feel kinda funny bringing a ratty old tshirt bag into the grocery store. Haha. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...