Saturday, September 26, 2009

Branching out

Well, we've been busy busy busy lately! Just as I was coming down from the First Birthday high and recovering from the car accident downer, I've also been busy trying to get my inventory bulked up a bit for the holidays! I've been knitting and sewing like a mad woman. New burpies, new monkeys, new other stufff... haha. I've had a couple of custom orders this week, which I am VERY stoked about. I've made a lot of newborn hats, but came out with a new design this week with a cute little knit knot on the top. It sold in less than a day!


I think it will be pretty popular. I want to get some pumpkin hats up this week for October... Heheehe.

ALSO. Big News: We have just added Origami Mobiles to our shop of treasures... My husband Joel's creation - they are so pretty and so peaceful to watch them floating around... Good job, honey!





Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I gotta get back to work! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...